- At least 2 to 3 years software application
- Willing to work any programming language.
- Have responsibilities to do not only code development also troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software as required by the customers
- Must know and develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Understanding software development life cycle using Agile or Waterfall
- Having a high Team spirit and can work under pressure.
- Strong work ethics and motivation
- Japanese Language Proficiency (not mandatory, preferable)
- Computer / Information Technology (Software)
DAT not only provides warm and happy family-like work environment but also presents challenging opportunities to its employees so that they can realize their utmost potential and professionalism while working happily.
Please apply here for the senior Developer position, and your application will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your name, email address and Applied Position with message.