Senior Java Developer
- requires at least Three of recent experience in application development using JAVA framework like JSF.
and Spring MVC
- working experience and knowledge on Web and application servers like Apache and JBoss
- experience with Hibernate, JPA, and Mybatis
- strong technical knowledge on query language
- experience in analyzing logs for troubleshooting java application issues from server side.
- experience in version control systems (Git and SVN)
- strong Debugging and Troubleshooting skills.
- full life cycle experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support
- good team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- knowledge of writing Shell scripting for system automation
- Have Japanese Language Skill for communication (JLPTN3)
DAT not only provides warm and happy family-like work environment but also presents challenging opportunities to its employees so that they can realize their utmost potential and professionalism while working happily.
Please apply here for the senior Java Developer position, and your application will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your name, email address and Applied Position with message.