- Solid understanding of programming concepts and strong in procedural programming logic.
- Experienced in C development (structures, pointers, memory handling, etc.).
- Well understand, can follow the development standards, and can develop source code based on design specifications.
- Basic knowledge on using Tera Term terminal emulator and Linux commands.
- Unix/Linux shell scripting skill is good to have.
- Have responsibilities to do not only code development but also troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software as required by the customers.
- Must know and develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
- Understanding software development life cycle using Agile or Waterfall.
- Having a high Team spirit and can work under pressure.
- Must follow instructions and assignments from PM and seniors.
- Strong work ethics and motivation.
- Japanese Language Proficiency (not mandatory, preferable).
- Computer / Information Technology (Software)
DAT not only provides warm and happy family-like work environment but also presents challenging opportunities to its employees so that they can realize their utmost potential and professionalism while working happily.
Please apply here for the C Developer position, and your application will be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your name, email address and Applied Position with message.